Location: Central/Western Virginia
Specialty: Pain Management
Type of Clinic : Community Hospital
About the position:
- Full time position
- 100% pain
- Treatment of chronic pain patients only – no acute pain
- No hospital call, only group call, if required
- Must be board certified or board eligible in anesthesiology/pain management and rehabilitation (PM&R, physiatry)
- Board eligible for ABA testing, if trained after 2000 and successful completion of an AMG (USDOE) accredited fellowship program if trained after 2000 is a must.
- An accredited fellowship is required in either anesthesia or physiatry program.
- Must possess a broad spectrum of pain management knowledge: experience in surgical stimulator implants, managing intrathecal pumps and spinal injections, preferred
- Competitive Salary with bonus potential
- Great Benefits
- Retirement plan after 12 months of service
- Student loan repayment, stipend for last year fellows, sign-on bonus and relocation assistance can be negotiated
About the practice:
- Currently 1 physician, 1 nurse, 1 receptionist, 1 CNA
- Spacious new office building near the hospital
- Very little pain medication management
- Monday-Friday; 8 am – 5 pm
The community is a great fit for the person loving the great outdoors and enjoys the beauty of the mountains, rivers, lakes and streams. This safe, friendly community is a great place to raise a family, yet close enough to larger cities via the two interstates passing through the town. Experience “The Good Life” and enjoy work and life balance in southwest Virginia.
|The Ideal Candidate|
|Patient centered; likes to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment; belief in providing high quality services; able to join a high functioning team; experience with serving patients from a rural community.|