Location: Central/Western Virginia
Type of Clinic : Community Hospital
20-25 patients per 8 hour day
|Office hours & Schedule:||8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Thursday; 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Friday|
About the practice:
- Office space is located in close proximity of hospital campus
- In office equipment/tools for in-office procedures includes: Urodynamics, Ultrasound, Cystoscope, Male/Female Sounds, Bugbee instruments, lab centrifuge and Steris machine.
- OR has up-to-date urology table, cart and instruments for surgical procedures
- Lithotripsy and laser available
- OR block scheduling
- 20-25 patients per day in clinic
- Approximately 200 surgical cases per year expected
The community is a great fit for the person loving the great outdoors and enjoys the beauty of the mountains, rivers, lakes and streams. This safe, friendly community is a great place to raise a family, yet close enough to larger cities for sporting events, the arts, and fine dining via the two interstates passing through the area. Experience “The Good Life” and enjoy work and life balance in southwest Virginia.
|The Ideal Candidate|
|Patient centered; likes to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment; belief in providing high quality services; able to join a high functioning team; experience with serving patients from a rural community.|